Pages Tabs

2.09.2011

Mavel Vs. Capcom 3 launch party today.

Please can I ride the Pony next!
This announcement is sort of last minute, but if you're in the Bay Area and love fighting games. Then get your ass down to Jessie St. in San Francisco and come to the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 launch party hosted by Capcom. On February 10th the doors open at 8:00 pm for the public to come on in and check it out. The first 200 people in the door will receive some sweet swag as well. Also if you post a comment on the Capcom Unity blog post you could win V.I.P access as well as free booze at the party. Awww yeah.

So if your in town, you should come down and check it out. I'll be there in my birthday suit. Just look for the white dude with a green Kangol beanie and a beard. That's me. I look forward to meeting anyone who can make it.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Launch Party details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared to join the conversation and lay your opinion down in the comments section. We just ask to be civil and keep the name calling down to a minimum.