Pages Tabs

11.26.2010

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (jp)



Yes. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd now please!

None of this is actual gameplay but it's nice to see some of the stuff that will be implemented in this version such as: new monsters, new types of armors for your felynes, and new environments.

Seriously I can't wait for this, and now that I have my PSP GO I can actually use my sixaxis PS3 controller, and hook it up to my plasma! Alas still no online functionality though.

I'm still hoping for a 3DS release of this, but at this point I don't know if they'll do that. If this one in particular doesn't come out for it, I'm sure they'll have one for it eventually.

3 comments:

  1. Will this game result in more of the "claw" game-play? Or, will you be able to use both dual-analogs on the Sixaxis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good question. I've not actually connected it like that yet. I think I'll try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I'm ready for another Monster Hunter after Tri, there is too much to do still. Plus bathing with cats seems like an odd thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared to join the conversation and lay your opinion down in the comments section. We just ask to be civil and keep the name calling down to a minimum.